As entrepreneurs, we’re full of creativity and inspiration and incredible ideas that we want to share with the world…
Having lots of ideas is great, but there’s just one problem…
It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to run with each and every idea that pops into our heads, no matter how amazing it seems or how passionate we are about it!!
So how on earth do you figure out what to focus on? How do you overcome that frustrating shiny object syndrome? What if the next idea you try turns out to be a massive flop?
That’s what today’s episode is all about, so if you feel like you’re drowning in ideas and you just can’t figure out what to focus on, I’m giving you a sneak peek into my old journal and all the crazy ideas I had when I was getting started… enjoy!
I hope this episode helps you to feel OK about having shiny object syndrome because I promise you, that isn’t going to stop you from building a wildly successful business. Trust that you’re on the right path and just keep going 🙂
Oh, and if you want to learn how to create an amazing freebie and start building your email list, don’t miss our Launch Your List Challenge! You’ll get all the templates, swipe files and tutorials you need to create a high-converting lead magnet and start building your email list!
We also have a 95% off special running this week! Get access to:
- Step-by-step video tutorials showing you how you create every single part of your freebie funnel
- A professionally-designed Canva template to create your amazing freebie
- Drag-and-drop templates for beautiful opt-in and thank you pages
- Email swipe copy for your welcome sequence
- ‘Create Your Freebie Funnel’ workbook to keep you on track
- A 1-to-1 setup call with our lovely Support Team
- BONUS: A 30-day free trial to our incredible all-in-one tech platform, FEA Create, where we’ve built out the funnels for you
- BONUS: ‘List Building With Intention’ masterclass by Amy Porterfield.
START THE CHALLENGE NOW
The post How to Overcome Shiny Object Syndrome & Keep Making Progress appeared first on Female Entrepreneur Association.